Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Our Motto: Be Strong Be Independent and Stand Tall



My husband and I have been talking a lot about how we can raise confident children. Like all of us, I want our children to be happy and in thinking about what happiness stems from, I believe confidence is a huge part of it. Not only outward confidence, but also inward confidence of knowing who they are and what they stand for. I hope I can exhibit this in my daily life and be a good example to my little ducklings.

Just curious.... do you have a motto in your home? Or phrases that you live by?

If you'd like to download this printable, I've created, click below. (size: 8.5" x 11")



To be used for personal use only, no commercial sales please. Thank you!

As a side note... I am very thankful for the election, and the voice that we've each been given. Though I don't agree with some of the outcomes, I am very thankful for the reminder that my husband and I are the leaders within the walls of our home. We are building little leaders everyday and that is a powerful thing. I love America! And hope we can build a strong nation once again!

No comments: